Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Hello everyone!!!!

My name is Molly Torres and I am COMPLETELY thrilled to team up with Arturo Vega on this Summer's Vans Warped Tour!!! Together we will be representing CBGB and Ramonesworld.com. Throughout the two months on tour I will be updating this blog with pictures and crazy stories of what life is really like on tour!!! So to start off the very first blog let me start with a short background. I am 21 years old, I attend Diablo Valley Community College and San Francisco State University. At SFSU I am dabbling in the sound engineering program learning how to produce/ mix song and also live concert sound. On any given night you can probably find me catching a local show.
To give you a better idea of who I am, I asked my friends to ask me different questions and here were the top five:

1) What are the three things you will miss while on tour?
1) My moms hugs, she is the best hugger I have ever met, nothing beats a moms hug.
2) Daily Showers.
3) In-n-Out grilled cheese… yes they do more than burgers

2) If you could ask any person (dead or alive) one question what would it be?
I would as Meatloaf ‘You would do anything for love BUT what was the one thing you would not do?

3) If you were to walk into a room and have one song play as you walk in what would the song be? Barracuda by Heart

4) Five items you HAVE to have on the road with you?
1) My Nikon D-40
2) My Fluffy pillow
3) Dry Shampoo
4) Fabreeze
5) flower hair clips (when you are around that many guys, to keep it girly put a flower in your hair)

5) If you were to choose a five person dodge ball team with you who would you choose?
Micheal Cera, Oprah, Big (from rob and big) Paul Rudd, and Helena Bonham Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment