Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Boston, MA


Having the flu on warped is the most difficult thing ever!!! I would take heat stoke over the flu any day!!!. But lucky for me today I woke up after the three days of sleep and felt well!!! That was until I opened the door of bus 14 to see that it mad raining :-( Thank goodness I invested in a pair of rain boots, because when it rains it pours, and the show must go on. The bands play with all their hearts and the kids keep dancing. It's still beyond me how some kids can show up wearing next to nothing knowing it's raining... just looking at them made me cold!

I have realized that I love selling CBGB merch on the East coast because everyone has a story to tell; whether it be a "I saw this band play there " or a "my first date was there " story, it makes everything way more fun. The stories keep things interesting because each one is new and different.

Tomorrow Bouncing Souls join the tour and I am so excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wearing CBGB or mentiong CBGB really is a great way to start a conversation. I was at a dentist appointment and my dentist went on about CBGB. It's amazing to hear all the craziness that went down in that small club.

    ReplyDelete