Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Prize


Bessie the Bus deserves to be scrap metal. Last night, all the power went out; no phones, no computers, no fridge, and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, I realized the bathroom door is electric. Enough said!

On a lighter note, today we arrived in Houston. The parking lot was all dusty gravel which left us all with a coating of film, and all I ate all day was dust. I am always surprised to see how many people know who Arturo is. He is always signing autographs and getting his picture taken. It's really cool too see how much respect people have for him. I'm also asked a lot about CBGB, and the most common question is " what does it stand for?"

So I'll propose this to anyone who can tell me what CBGB stands for will get a free water...That's liquid gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment