Friday, July 3, 2009

New Mexico


Our day in New Mexico was amazing. It was sunny, breezy, and the kids were so nice! They were interested in lots of things from what bands were playing to what I do in my spare time. Arturo's cousin and his family came to the show too. He was curious about Jeffree Star because his cousin's daughter wanted to see him. Arturo came back to the tent alone about 10 minutes into Star's set, shaking his head. I figured he’d heard the Myspace's celeb tranny hip-hop writer sing his little diddy "We want C*nt?" But Arturo is too polite to say anything to me about it.

During my spare time, I usually hang with the production crews, but today I hung with The AKA's! Mike the bassist, is one of the nicest guys on the tour. His tent is next to ours, and in the mornings they play a lot of Lady GaGa, and he tends to sing along loudly. When "Poker Face" came on, I couldn't stop laughing at him. He pointed at me and yelled, "This song was just 4 you!"
I know we're going to bffs! later in the day. I was really thirsty and hot, and there was Mike with 4 cans of water for me. His band and crew, all 6 of them are amazing. Hands down the best high fiving band on tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment