Friday, July 10, 2009

Hello PA

I woke up in Pittsburgh to bright sun rays seeping through the cracks of my tour bus window, and when I stepped out of the bus, I was surrounded by Simpson types clouds and the greenest trees. Usually, I wake up in the desert, and I was a bit thrown.

Today, the crew grouped all the stages together,and normally there is a little bit of distance between stages. There wasn't much quiet time today, and by the end of the show, my ears were a bit shot.

We got to set up in front of the Hurley stage today! I got to hear bands that I hadn't seen yet on the tour....Alexisonfire, A Day to Remember, The Maine and The Gallows....all from the comfort of my tent!

I got to catch up with some old friends too! Emmure played to a huge crowd at the "Kevin Says Stage" I met them a few months ago, when a friend of mine was on tour with them and Atticus. It was good to see some familiar faces! The singer, Frankie is such a welcoming guy. His arms are made for hugging and that is just what they did!

Goodnight Pittsburgh! Off to Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment