Friday, July 17, 2009

Buffalo, NY

Rollercosters AND Warped...The best Warped yet!!! So today we were in Buffalo New York, and it was awesome because there was an amusement park at oneside of warped and the actual fest on the otherside. During the day you could catch all your favorite bands riding the rides! Everyone was really antsy all day because we knew that fun was at our finger tips!!! Right after Arturo and I closed down, I met up with the bus 14 crew and went on a few rides. It was difficult for us to walk through the park because we all have so many friends on the tour that at the end of the day we all like to just talk to friends about the days events, and so something as simple as walking from one point to another takes 20x longer because we are a group of huggers and high fivers.

I feel like I should take a moment and talk about the boys that make my life happy!!!These guys are the set up crew/ security !!! Terri, Cody, Danny, Dave, Junior, Tiny and Nate: these guys are so wonderful, and they are willing to help me out in any way shape or form (not to mention they love to dance). It's hard enough being a girl on this tour, and they go above and beyond the call of duty to make things easier. The help out by loading the dolly or carrying my bins or tent from one point to the next or if u just need a hug (Junior is the man for hugs). They are also the funniest people on the tour. There has been many nights where I'll be sleeping and they will be in our bus singing "Blue Moon" to "help" all the girls fall asleep. Any time there is a BBQ with music, they are the guys on the dance floor with the moves, and if u aren't dancing, Terri will throw you over his shoulder and drag you on the dance floor.(trust me it happens every night). They are the liveliest bunch of fellas and I'm lucky to have them on my team.

One last thing!!! We are still doing sign ups for the Ramones CBGB giveaway so stop on by the tent and check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment